After launching the MTN Freedom proposition in November 2014, MTN Cameroon, leader in the provision of communication solutions and mobile payment services in Cameroon announces the launch on 29 January 2015 of the new value offer to its subscribers.
This new value proposition comprises 2 tariff plans which further democratize telephony communication in Cameroon and abroad, as well as enable MTN subscribers to make even longer calls at a very low rate.
The MTN 25 proposition, meant for small communication budgets, offers several advantages to subscribers, “fed up with beeping”, notably:
- Calls towards MTN at 25Fcfa. The calls are billed per second. The first 02 minutes are billed per intervals of 25 seconds + 25 seconds + 10 seconds and from the 3rd minute, billing is just per second.
- Calls towards other networks in Cameroon at 60F per minute. A drop by 30F to ease communication irrespective of the operator.
- Even cheaper SMSes at 10F, 25F and 100F respectively towards MTN, other networks and abroad.
- And still, the possibility of boosting your refill thanks to EASYBOOSTER.
To access MTN 25, just dial *170*4#.
The value proposition MTN Sky is the tariff plan meant for subscribers, always on the phone, and wanting to reach their relatives abroad. MTN Sky provides the following advantages amongst others:
- Calls towards MTN at 25Fcfa. Calls are billed per second from the 1st second ; just dial *167*3# before refilling 1000F or more
- Calls towards other networks in Cameroon at 60F per minute. A drop by 30F to ease communication, irrespective of the operator
- International calls at 0.5F per second towards the following destinations : USA, China, Canada, India, United-Kingdom, France, Nigeria, Spain, Portugal, Malaysia, South Korea, Sweden and Germany;
- Free SMSes to MTN.